There is NO better way to start and end your day than with our super amazing face wash. This bad boy gently removes dirt, grime and excess oil while simultaneously reducing redness and inflammation to help your skin glow with awesomeness!
When you go to sleep, PM goes to work by helping your skin repair, replenish and regenerate. Our bedtime face cream will reduce fine lines, attack wrinkles, increase collagen production and hydrate your handsome!
– IMPROVE SKIN ELASTICITY & EVEN OUT DARK SPOTS with its Vitamin B3. It also works on scars and redness caused from sun damage
– REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES with its Acetyl hexapeptide-8. Here’s how (it’s pretty cool!): by intercepting messages from the brain, it helps prevent muscle contractions and this is much less invasive and expensive than Botox injections! This process reduces the depth of wrinkles caused by muscle contraction.
OTHER KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Hydrolyzed Elastin is considered a natural protein with strong humectant properties that will condition and hydrate the skin
- Collagen is the skin’s structural protein / fiber, producing firmness which diminishes with age. Soluble collagen, built into PM, can diffuse into skin helping to replenish and revert the signs of aging by improving the skin’s structure
- Natural extracts of Green Tea and Aloe Vera add anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, hydrating and skin healing properties
THE FULL LIST:
Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic, Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
“The (PM) moisturizer was nice! It seemed to work nicely. I intend to use the products once the line is launched. ”
- Stephen V. from Cincinnati, OH (USA)