What is Rosemary Oil?
Rosemary is a common herb that is best known as a flavoring. However, the oil from this plant, which is extracted from the leaves, has many therapeutic uses—especially when it comes to skin care.
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
- If you’re prone to oily skin, this ingredient will help reduce excess oil production.
- Rosemary Oil will provide your skin with iron, calcium and several essential vitamins.
- Rosemary Oil is an antioxidant, which gives it anti-aging properties. Additionally, it will help prevent damage to your skin from environmental agents.
- Rosemary Oil has a stimulating effect on skin. It improves circulation, which means that this oil can help reduce puffiness by removing excess water from the skin.
- Rosemary Oil absorbs deep into the skin, which means its benefits will go farther than just the surface of your skin.
- If acne is a concern, you will definitely want to try products with this ingredient. Rosemary Oil is an anti-bacterial that is particularly effective against acnes, which is one of the primary acne-causing bacteria.
Use Rosemary Oil in the morning to prevent environmental damage throughout the day.
Products Containing This Ingredient
Tiege Hanley Morning Facial Moisturizer
- Clinique Smart Treatment Oil
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-In-Oil