Tiege Hanley Advisory Board Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY COMPLETION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR SURVEY COMPLETION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Tiege Advisory Board Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Sunday, October 1, 2019 at 12:00pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 12:00pm ET and will be divided into quarterly calendar entry periods (as set forth in the chart below). Final deadline for all entries is 12.00pm ET on the applicable Entry Deadline day (as set forth the chart below).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and registered members of the Tiege Advisory Board and other individuals directly contacted by Tiege Hanley and invited to participate in Tiege Advisory Board studies (“Entrants”). Employees, agents and representatives of Tiege Hanley and their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win, nor are their parents, spouse, siblings and children or their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, or any person with whom such individuals are domiciled, whether or not related. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants (as defined below) agree to abide by these Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Tiege Hanley, which are final and binding in all matters.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: All Entrants who are members of the Tiege Advisory Board and have completed at least one (1) survey by the applicable Entry Deadline will be automatically entered into the applicable drawing. Each additional survey (up to five (5)) taken by Tiege Advisory Board members by the Entry Deadline will count as one (1) additional entry. All other Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing your name, date of birth, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, e-mail address on a 3”x5” card and mailing it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to:
- Tiege Advisory Board Sweepstakes
- Tiege Hanley
- 2023 W. Carroll Ave, Suite C308
- Chicago, IL 60612 US
- PRIZES (one (1) per calendar quarter): Each prize consists of 1 full year subscription to a Tiege Hanley Level 3 Skin Care System. Total prize value is $45 per month for 12 months ($540 in total).
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The terms and conditions of Tiege Hanley subscriptions apply (https://www.tiege.com/pages/terms). Each prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion, cash-equivalent or assignment of prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of Tiege Hanley, who may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Liability for any applicable taxes, if any, imposed by any government on any prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such prize. Winner is solely responsible for any other fees, costs or expenses that may be associated with prize and that are not described above as part of prize. All prize details are at Tiege Hanley’s sole discretion.
WINNER SELECTION: Each quarter, on the Draw Date set forth in the chart below, Tiege Hanley will randomly select one (1) entry from all eligible entries received for that quarter. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
Entries Begin Entry Deadline Drawing Date 10/1/2019 12/31/2019 1/10/2020 1/1/2020 3/31/2020 4/10/2020 4/1/2020 6/30/2020 7/10/2020 7/1/2020 9/30/2020 10/9/2020 10/1/2020 12/31/2020 1/8/2021
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email within 15 days of date of the drawing. A potential winner will have ten (10) calendar days from date of notification to accept the prize by email and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. As a condition of receiving a prize, each potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Tiege Hanley an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity Release Form within seven (7) days of date of receipt. The free-for-one-year Tiege Hanley Level 3 Skin Care System subscription will be set up within 10 days after receipt and verification of all required documentation. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, a potential winner cannot be contacted within the allotted time, declines to accept his/her prize, fails to complete, sign and return all required documentation within the specified time period, or otherwise fails to satisfy any other requirements of these Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations, that potential winner will forfeit the prize and, at Tiege Hanley’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining timely entries for the relevant quarter. Alternate winner is subject to all requirements of these rules. Alternate selection method will be repeated until an eligible winner is selected, or until five (5) unsuccessful selection attempts have been made. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, damaged or unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. Prizes will be awarded only on verification by Tiege Hanley that all Sweepstakes requirements have been met by the winners. No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners at the email address listed on the Tiege Hanley systems, or on the mail-in entries. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Tiege Hanley and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, in any manner, without notice or review or approval. If a potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners list, send your request to:
- Tiege Advisory Board Sweepstakes Winners List
- Tiege Hanley
- 2023 W. Carroll Ave, Suite C308
- Chicago, IL 60612 US
- DISQUALIFICATION: Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the operation of the Tiege Hanley Advisory Board website or any other Tiege Hanley hosted website, as determined by Tiege Hanley, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Tiege Hanley reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate and void all associated entries.
- APPLICABLE LAWS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- DISCLAIMER: Released Parties are not responsible for or liable for stolen, lost, late, forged, defaced, misdirected, inaccurate, delayed, damaged, incomplete, garbled or illegible entries, emails or surveys or postage-due mail, or for any entries that for any reason are not received by Tiege Hanley by the stated deadline, nor for any electronic miscommunication or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions that may limit an entrant's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Tiege Hanley reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading in connection with this Sweepstakes. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for the failure (through no fault of their own) to deliver a prize to a winner in accordance with the Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Tiege Hanley and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including any travel or activity-related thereto), including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Tiege Hanley’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Tiege Hanley, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Tiege Hanley reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners for the calendar quarter(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such calendar quarter(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Tiege Hanley.