Looking for a career with a fast-growing men's skin care company? Look no further!
Tiege Hanley is “Uncomplicated Skin Care for Men”. We are changing the face of skin care for men. Tiege is a three-year-old company that sells subscription skin care kits online at Tiege.com. We offer men the highest quality skin care products on the market, packaged as a simplified system and sold at an awesome price.
Current Open Positions
Executive Assistant to CEO/Founders
Tiege Hanley’s Executive Assistant is charged with supporting the CEO with multiple tasks including planning, organizing, scheduling, and general administration. In addition, they provide general administrative support for the broader company staff, and ad-hoc projects from HR admin to marketing, and event planning.
- Honest and empathic
- A patient problem solver that can be very discrete
- Motivated and driven to represent the founders best interest in the most professional and confidential manner possible
- Supports the company broadly to achieve aggressive growth strategy
- Manage CEO’s and co-founders’ scheduling, calendar, email, and travel both for business and personal as required
- Edit and prepare written documents, emails, company announcement; record and distribute weekly meeting notes, etc
- Meeting preparation: planning, authorizing, managing and coordinating company and personal engagements
- Light assistance with employee matters/ human resource compliance: coordination with outside HR to onboard, track vacation time, record employee concerns, etc.
- Light bookkeeping in coordination with accounting: expense management if required, using online software (ie. QuickBooks)
- Office administrative and management: coordination and ordering of office necessities including but not limited to stationary, snacks, office furniture, decoration. Coordination and oversight of office cleaning and maintenance
- Assisting employees with travel for individual conference and meetings
- Assisting in other ad hoc marketing and company requirements as needed. Examples: intern program, traditional and promotional marketing projects/ campaigns, social media, etc.
- A gregarious, outgoing person that loves managing up and working closely with a highly engaged team
- A tenacious 'get things done' person who attacks a project and drives it through completion
- An ambitious 'no-holds-barred' kind of person that will work to powerfully grow our business
- Pleasant, friendly personality, good customer service skills
- Smart, fast learner, creative and proactive, (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
- Good written and verbal communication skills (professional tone, good grammar/spelling, ability to grasp concepts and construct documents, editing for formatting and consistency)
- Organized and attentive to detail
- You must have experience supporting a leader in a fast-moving environment
- Frequent user of main social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated
- You must be super smart and used to get more done than people around you.
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who understands businesses quickly
- Medical benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K with company match
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus based on performance and profitability
- A diverse team
- Everybody’s opinion is considered and respected
- Bring your (friendly) dog to work
Do these points speak to you?
- Your efforts will directly impact the success of the company
- We value agility
- You dig being part of a super fun collaborative team
- We have regular team functions that are not required but highly attended
- We have a super cool loft-like workspace
- Tiege is a flat hierarchy that empowers our employees to make decisions and take risks
- We set clear expectations at the individual, team and company level
Reports to CEO
Please email Tiege Hanley with a resume or LinkedIn info: Jobs@Tiege.com