Face Wash for Men
This bad boy gently removes dirt, grime and excess oil
There is no better way to start and end your day than with our face wash for men. Our WASH gently removes dirt, grime and excess oil while simultaneously reducing redness and inflammation. We’ve taken a different approach to skin care which allows us to offer the very best men’s face wash for oily skin as well as dry skin.
WASH—Daily Face Wash, 2.5 oz
WASH is the cornerstone of every Tiege Hanley Skin Care System. Designed to use morning and night to remove dirt, grime and excess oil, WASH also reduces redness and inflammation without over-drying the skin.
Our chemist formulated WASH to benefit men of all skin types—normal, oily, dry and everything in between. Even better, it’s formulated to work in tandem with our other products that have been carefully crafted to create a unique, highly effective and foolproof system when used habitually.
- Cucumber Extract hydrates and smooths the skin
- Salix Alba Bark Extract helps to reduce inflammation and irritation while turning over dead skin cells and promoting wound healing
- Lavandula Oil hydrates, reduces redness and fights off Cutibacterium acnes, an acne-causing bacteria strain
- Eucalyptus Oil stimulates the skin while also offering antiseptic properties
WASH is designed specifically for men’s skin with a proprietary blend of ingredients powerful enough to effectively clean oily skin, yet gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types.
- Removes impurities
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Refreshes and energizes
- Fragrance free for sensitive skin
Our Daily Face Wash should be used with our other products and it comes standard with our skin care and acne systems.
How to Apply
- Before using WASH, wet your face with warm water
- Dispense approximately a nickel size amount of WASH onto the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together creating a lather with WASH
- Gently rub WASH onto your face for 5 - 10 seconds
- Rinse your face with water; on non-SCRUB days, pat your face dry with a towel
- Do your best to apply WASH gently
- Pulling or stretching the skin during application will do more harm than good
- Avoid getting WASH in your eyes
- Since WASH is very concentrated, a little goes a long way; applying more product than suggested is not recommended
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Coconut Oil Aminoethoxyethanol Amides, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil