Scrub (Default Title)
$7.50 per month
Soothe and repair the skin
Our exfoliator was created to be the best face scrub for men. Our SCRUB gets it done—simple, fast, effective! SCRUB is great for men with skin ranging from dry to oily. It’s also great for guys with sensitive skin because it’s fragrance free.
SCRUB—Facial Exfoliating Scrub, 0.75 oz
SCRUB gets it done—simple, fast and effective! Every guy needs a twice-weekly scrub to remove the old, dead skin cells responsible for acne, dullness and wrinkles. That’s why SCRUB is a perennial favorite!
SCRUB uses crushed apricot seeds to clear away dead skin cells gently, but effectively, without making your face feel like it just got sandpapered. Our chemist also added ingredients to help soothe and repair the skin every time you exfoliate.
- Cucumber Extract hydrates and smooths the skin
- Menthyl Lactate soothes and refreshes
- Vitamin B3 revitalizes
SCRUB is a key component of each Tiege Hanley system and formulated to work in tandem with our other products that have been carefully crafted to create a unique, highly effective and foolproof system when used habitually.
Men have unique needs when it comes to their skin and we’ve tailored SCRUB to specifically meet them. Guys, we’ve got thicker skin that demands a powerful exfoliator, and SCRUB delivers, effectively cleaning and clearing off dead skin cells and improving absorption of active ingredients in our SUPER SERUM and ACNE products—all without causing irritation.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves and evens skin tone
- Reduces dark spots
- Fragrance-free for sensitive skin
SCRUB should be used with our other products and it comes standard with our skin care and acne systems.
How to Apply
- Only twice per week, after you finish rinsing off your WASH with water, dispense approximately a nickel size amount of SCRUB onto the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together evenly spreading SCRUB on both palms
- Gently massage SCRUB onto your face in a circular motion for 5 - 10 seconds
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry with a towel
- Do your best to apply SCRUB gently
- Pulling or stretching the skin during application will do more harm than good
- Avoid getting SCRUB in your eyes
- Since SCRUB is very concentrated, a little goes a long way; applying more product than suggested is not recommended
Aqua, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Beheneth-5, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Polyacrylate-33, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Menthol (and) Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Niacinamide