Removes pore-clogging dead skin cells
Twice a week you need to hit refresh. SCRUB exfoliates the skin on your face. It removes dead skin cells, promotes new cell growth, and improves your overall complexion. It also feels awesome.
Using SCRUB is the equivalent of telling bacteria to go to hell. Who knows what’s seeping into our pores on a daily basis? Twice a week you need to bust out the big guns to clear them out.
- Cucumber Extract to hydrate and smooth
- Menthyl Lactate to soothe and refresh
- Vitamin B3 to revitalize
- Clean, clear pores that look smaller
- Evened-out skin tone
- Reduction of excess oil
- Softer and smoother skin
- Healthier, younger-looking skin
- Splash some water on your face then dispense a bit of SCRUB into your hand
- Create a little lather, then work it onto your face for about 10 seconds
- Rinse it off and enjoy that fresh sensation
Aqua, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Beheneth-5, C32-36 Isoalkyl Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Polyacrylate-33, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Menthol (and) Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Niacinamide