What is Niacinamide?
Niacinamide is one of those ingredients you can’t go without. This nutrient is the biologically active form of vitamin B3, and as such, it packs a powerful punch.
Benefits of Niacinamide
- This vitamin is an antioxidant, so by using it, you’ll not only get protection from environmental toxins, you'll also benefit from its anti-aging effects.
- Another important reason to use Niacinamide is for its anti-inflammatory effects. If you have redness or irritation, this nutrient will help eliminate it.
- If uneven skin tone is a problem, Niacinamide can help you smooth out blotchiness or hyperpigmentation. Niacinamide is also an effective way to treat rosacea, scars and sun damage.
- Niacinamide is a good skin conditioner, helping soften the texture and even your skin.
- Your skin’s natural moisture barrier is of primary importance for keeping skin hydrated. Niacinamide is recommended to help enhance moisture barrier function.
- This ingredient helps prevent acne and reduce excess oil by regulating excess sebum production.
For best results, use Niacinamide at night so it can work to repair and replenish your skin while you sleep.
Products Containing This Ingredient
- Tiege Hanley Exfoliating Scrub
- Tiege Hanley Bedtime Facial Moisturizer
- Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer